viernes, 9 de diciembre de 2016

Welcome to this English blog!

Welcome! Hi everyone!

I´m an English teacher and I´m starting this blog in order to help you guys to improve your English and have more practice.

So, if your studying English as a second language and you are a pre-intermediate student, this blog is for you. I will be uploading extra practice activities that might help you.

We are going to start with unit 9 (time contrast) of the Interchange level 2 4th edition by Cambridge University Press.

Before we start, let´s remember the structures in past, present and future.

Past: Last year, I studied English in England
Present: I study English everyday.
Future: I am going to study English next year.





If you need the book, here is the link to a webpage where you can find it.

Greetings, Cynthia.




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario